The Diaz Law Firm is privileged and proud to provide legal services to the Madison City and County community as well as the wider Jackson community. Madison is the location of the Diaz Law Firm’s office and the city and surrounding county has been confirmed by numerous sources of evidence to be the safest, happiest community in Mississippi.
For folks who are not familiar with Madison, here’s a snapshot of our back yard.
· Madison lies just over 10 miles North of the Jackson CBD.
· Although it is geographically an outlying suburb of Jackson, you would hardly recognize it as such. Madison has a small town sophisticated feel about it in a setting of rural serenity that sets it apart from other Jackson suburbs.
· Madison has a population of around 25,000, growing slowly but consistently.
· Statistics set it apart as the healthiest, happiest county in the Magnolia state. They show that Madison has one of the highest home ownership rates in the state. around 1% unemployment; the highest levels of educational achievement and high levels of health based on the low rate of smoking, obesity and alcohol abuse as well as use of facilities catering for fitness enthusiasts.
· Madison has a plethora of enjoyable outdoor facilities, including an outdoor learning center, sporting fields, public parks, walking and cycling trails.
· The county has one of the lowest crime rates in the country.
· The city and county has a relatively high median income, around double the state average.
· A cost of living that puts living in Madison at around 8% less than the national average.
· It is a superb location for folks looking for a place to retire.
If you make the move to Madison, you can count you and your family as being very lucky. Living in Madison means feeling safe and relaxed with plenty of things to do while remaining close commuting distance to everything that Jackson can provide as a busy, cosmopolitan city.
The Diaz Law Firm
The Diaz Law Firm recognizes that there are no absolute guarantees in life. Even here in Madison, there are situations that can lead to serious personal injury with its accompanying financial loss, emotional and psychological trauma. You can be assured that when you need to rely on empathetic, professional legal assistance in any of the following scenarios you can count on the proven success of the personal injury attorneys
· Car accident injuries;
· Truck accident injuries;
· Motorcycle accident injuries;
· Pedestrian and bicycle injuries;
· Maritime accident injuries;
· Fire fighting injuries;
· E-cigarette / vaping injuries.
If you have suffered any of these types of accidents and have been injured, please call the Diaz Law Firm office for an appointment to discuss your legal options at 601-607-3456 or toll free at 800-459-2222.